This week we are on vacation in San Francisco for cousin Julie's wedding. Elliot has been in rare form and we are trying our best to write all of his funnies down.
Dad: Elliot you're very perceptive
Elliot: That means I'm awesome
Mommy: This traffic is awful. I don't like California any more.
Elliot: When we get to the hotel you'll like California again.
Elliot: Daddy, you're doing a great job of kissing mommy!
Elliot (to great uncle Michael): When you were 18 did you go to college?
Elliot: Daddy, you're way cooler than a hexagon.
Elliot: Dad, are you going to drop me off at college when I'm 18?
Dad: Sure buddy
Elliot: Do they have a playground there?
Elliot: Namma, I'm coming to sit next to you because you love me too.
Elliot: Mommy, thank you for giving me birth.
Elliot: I got all of my sleep. I'm not grumpy right now.
Elliot: Thor doesn't do things that are silly, mom, he does things that are right.
Elliot: (dressed for the wedding) and I look handsome and pretty. I think all the girls are going to like me at the wedding.
Elliot: Namma, you look beautiful.
Namma: Thank you, you're the sweetest, most wonderful boy in the world.
Elliot: Mom, write that one down.
Mom: We might have a funeral director on our hands
Elliot: (looks at his hands) I don't see anything on mine.
Daddy: Hey look, Palo Alto, wanna go visit Steve's house?
Mommy: nah
Elliot: Awww, but I like Steve!
Elliot overhearing me tell Sam that my friend Jessica wants Elliot to go to UC Berkeley after seeing a pic of E at Stanford: But mom, I want to go to Stanford!
This kid cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment